Tabula Rasa of Moonglade(EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding Guild of Moonglade (Europe)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monogh's Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monogh

Monogh's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Monogh's Application.   Monogh's Application. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:12 pm

- About Your Character -
Name: Monogh
Race: Undead
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Talent: Currently 16/45/0 Combat swords.
Link to Armory:
Previous experience with raiding/instancing: Well.. did parts of ZG Pre-TBC. and did some bosses of Karazhan aswell. including Prince.

Are you willing to stay in the guild, even if we didn't raid, but a member in a family?
-Ofcoarse, In my current guild i often get laughed at because my gear isn't ''Up-to-date''.
As long you will act friendly to me, helpfull aswell you will (Hopefully) gain a loyal member.

- About You
IRL-Name: Danny Sterken.
IRL-Age: I'm 15, turning 16 August the 6th.
Short info about yourself: Well, i'm still a youngster, if you might have noticed, doing my last year of Highschool.
My hobbies are Motocross, fitness and hanging out with friends (School isn't one of them xD) And also playing WoW is one of them.
Back to top Go down
Monogh

PostSubject: Wups, forgot the armory link :o   Monogh's Application. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:15 pm

My apolegies, Here is the link to the armory.

-->
Back to top Go down
Monogh

PostSubject: Can't seem to get a fresh link..   Monogh's Application. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Okey, one more try!
Back to top Go down
Cenos

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Monogh's Application.   Monogh's Application. EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:30 pm

Hello Monogh,
sadly I can't see your link to armory, but that dosen't matter, I can go there myself.

You seems to be a very nice guy. (Talked with this guy in Whisper.)
One of our officers will contact you in-game for more furutur information and it will not take that long.

Cenos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monogh's Application.   Monogh's Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Monogh's Application.
Page 1 of 1