Tabula Rasa of Moonglade(EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding Guild of Moonglade (Europe)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application for Morféadir, lvl 70 Undead Mage.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morféadir

Morféadir

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Application for Morféadir, lvl 70 Undead Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Application for Morféadir, lvl 70 Undead Mage.   Application for Morféadir, lvl 70 Undead Mage. EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:31 pm

Name: Morféadir
Race: Undead
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Talent: Full frost at the moment.
Link to Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Morf%C3%A9adir
Why do you want to join Tabula Rasa?: Having good time & fun, nice people, raiding, etc.
Previous experience with raiding/instancing: Instances: All normal & most of heroics completed. Raiding: Raided pre-TBC with Defenders of the Core, MC, ZG, AQ20, BWL. Killed some bosses in Karazhan.
Are you willing to stay in the guild, even if we didn't raid, but a member in a family?: If the guild is nice and friendly then of course I'm willing to stay.

- About Me -
IRL-Name: Juho
IRL-Age: 16
Short info about me: I live in Finland and I'm a student. I play World of Warcraft usually 2 hours a day, but at raid days I can stay for the whole raid and longer. I've played WoW for around 3 years now so I'm pretty experienced. I can also respec if needed. Smile

Last edited by Morféadir on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Korz

Korz

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Application for Morféadir, lvl 70 Undead Mage. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Morféadir, lvl 70 Undead Mage.   Application for Morféadir, lvl 70 Undead Mage. EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 9:35 pm

Welcome to the guild!

an invite will soon be sneaking infront of you.
Back to top Go down

Application for Morféadir, lvl 70 Undead Mage.
Page 1 of 1