Tabula Rasa of Moonglade(EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding Guild of Moonglade (Europe)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avalina

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin   Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 12:29 pm

- About Your Character -
Name: Avalina
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin
Level: 70
Talent: 43/18/0 - Holy PvP-ish atm.
Link to Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Avalina
Why do you want to join Tabula Rasa?: I want to join up with you guys since I belive that your philosopy of how to play WoW is very simular to mine. And my friend (Mosfisk) recomended the guild to me.
Previous experience with raiding/instancing: Karazhan, some Zul'Aman, but as protection.
Are you willing to stay in the guild, even if we didn't raid, but a member in a family? Yes, as long as you let me raid with some stupid pug group. xD

- About You -
IRL-Name: Måns, you may call me "Bob".
IRL-Age: 19 years old.
Short info about yourself: I am a student from sweden. I wake up late, go to bed later. I eat, I drink (mosty millk). I am a friendly character who maybe loves food a bit too much. I am loyal and very friendly. And it feels wierd to describe myself. Gief trial and you'll see (or ask Mosfisk). xD
Back to top Go down
Mosfisk

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin   Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 7:20 pm

please do call him bob, he seem to like it
Back to top Go down
Avalina

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin   Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin EmptySat Apr 12, 2008 7:38 pm

It is indeed easier that way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin   Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Avalina, Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1