Tabula Rasa of Moonglade(EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding Guild of Moonglade (Europe)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boannan - lvl 70 hunter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boannan

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-29

Boannan - lvl 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Boannan - lvl 70 hunter   Boannan - lvl 70 hunter EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 12:46 am

Name = Boannan

Race = Blood Elf

Class = Hunter

Level = 70

Talent = Beastmaster/Marksman (will change if needed)

Armory link = http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Boannan

Why do i want to join Tabula Rasa = In all fairness i never heard of you, but i see your starting to raid Karazan and liked the way your leader was recruiting. I just dinged 70 with this character so i have allot to do Razz But i'm kind lonely on the horde side so mi'm also looking for a friendly community to enjoy playing with.

Previous raiding experience = well I'm originaly allince, but stopped playin them for a while to lvl up this char, I've played wow now for 3-4 years, and done all the pre TBC raids except for AQ 40 BWL and Nax, also i have experience in raiding Karazan"Smile exalted with Violet eye on 2 Characters Smile Grull millions of times, and TK cleared except for Kael'thas, and SSC i've done Morogrim, Lurker, and Leothras. So i have plenty of experience, and i did all this beeing Main Tank.

Would u like to stay in the guild even if we didn't raid = Well yes as i said, i'm also looking for people to play with, my lust in this game is to raid, so a raid once in a while would be nice Smile

RL name = Arthur

RL age = 22

Something about myself = Well i'm a student who has plenty of time to play wow, I life on my own and i take raiding really seriously!!! Razz But ofcourse with it's share of fun since that's the reason we all play i hope Wink

Hope i've given you a clear picture of who i am, any further questions, ill hope to hear from you

Boannan
Back to top Go down
Cenos

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Boannan - lvl 70 hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boannan - lvl 70 hunter   Boannan - lvl 70 hunter EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:55 am

Good application

Officer will contact you in-game for furthur information.

Cenos
Back to top Go down

Boannan - lvl 70 hunter
Page 1 of 1