Tabula Rasa of Moonglade(EU)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding Guild of Moonglade (Europe)

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Level 62 PvE BM hunter(Yes, you can spec PvE BM hunter =P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magitha

Level 62 PvE BM hunter(Yes, you can spec PvE BM hunter =P) Empty
PostSubject: Level 62 PvE BM hunter(Yes, you can spec PvE BM hunter =P)   Level 62 PvE BM hunter(Yes, you can spec PvE BM hunter =P) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:45 am

- About Your Character -
Name: Magitha
Race: Orc Female(Because they're sexy)
Class: Hunter
Level: 62 (She's just over two weeks old, I'm proud!)
Talent: When I hit 70, I will be 41/20/0
Link to Armory: (Seems it hasn't updated yet)
Why do you want to join Tabula Rasa?: I saw an advert in the guild recruitment channel while I was passing through orgrimmar and it was the "IRL friendship" part that hit me the most.
Previous experience with raiding/instancing: Level 70 loladin, level 70 night elf hunter, both of these I've had exp in Kara, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, TK and Hyjal.
Are you willing to stay in the guild, even if we didn't raid, but a member in a family? I'm signing up for friendship like I can raid at my level? =P

- About You -
IRL-Name: Ben Heffernan
IRL-Age: 18
Short info about yourself: I live in sunny sheffield(UK), If you are nice to me, I'll be your best friend. Also, I love rock music, I talk for hours about music. It's pretty much my life.
Back to top Go down
Cenos

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-04

Level 62 PvE BM hunter(Yes, you can spec PvE BM hunter =P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 62 PvE BM hunter(Yes, you can spec PvE BM hunter =P)   Level 62 PvE BM hunter(Yes, you can spec PvE BM hunter =P) EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 1:50 am

Very nice Application!

Officer will contact you in-game for future information.

Cenos
Back to top Go down

Level 62 PvE BM hunter(Yes, you can spec PvE BM hunter =P)
Page 1 of 1